Friday, March 9, 2012

New Invacare Power Wheelchair

I have been using my electric wheelchair since 10 years. I am 75 years old now and I was not finding my wheelchair comfortable anymore. Since, I have been using it for 10 years, I kind of developed affection for my electric wheelchair, but still, I was missing something out of it. It made me think that 10 years is a long time, when one starts turning old. My body is not functioning that effectively as it used to function previously. Earlier, I used to find my electric wheelchair very useful. I could do all my things very easily. I could move very easily from place to another. But, since one year, I am not finding it as useful as I used to find it previously. Then, I started looking online for what I am missing in my electric wheelchair, there I found something about Power wheelchairs and the brand Invacare.

Invacare is a leading brand in producing health and medical products and they have been in this market for a long time now. I looked for their electric wheelchairs and found this Invacare Power Wheelchairs. They got some series of power wheelchairs and they all looked really cool, that is how my grandson would describe them. But, yes, they all looked very fashionable. Well, I was not looking for fashion in my wheelchair, I was looking for convenience and there in that very site I found the wheelchair I have been looking for. These are sleep, compact and are very light weight, than my existing wheelchair. They are more powerful and provide all those comforts, those I have been missing in my existing wheelchair. What was amazing was that the power wheelchair cost much less than what I expected. So, without causing any delay, I ordered the wheelchair, that I wanted and got it within 3 days. Now, my life is not the same. I feel more energetic and much more mobile, which I have not felt in the last 10 years.